Explore one thousand years of Braunschweig’s history with a local guide. Walk around the city to discover its heritage and most famous landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Stroll around Braunschweig with a certified local guide
- Marvel at the centuries-old buildings of the Castle Square
- Admire the cathedral, the lion statue, and half-timbered houses
- See the Chamber of Crafts and the Happy Rizzi House
- Feel the breath of the Hanseatic League wafting over the Old Town Square
- Private walking tour with a local certified guide
- Food and drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet next to the lion statue in Castle Square. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins. If you are late, the guide will wait 30 minutes at the agreed meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine.
- This tour can be done barrier-free.
- In the case of official acts or events, it's possible that the guided tour in churches and other public buildings cannot take place as booked despite confirmation. In this event, the guide will offer you an alternative attraction.