This breathtaking audio guided tour of Broome, the Pearl of Australia will take you through this multi-cultural town where you'll see sights such as Johnny Chi Lane open air mall and the exciting William Dampier Chest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Peruse the grand open shopping mall.
- Explore a city with a fully narrated tour.
- See Broome's role in the Pearl Industry at the Pearl Lugger's Museum
- Audio-Guided Tour (English only)
- Walking Tour
- Entrance Fees
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Broome Visitor's CentreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only