Journey up the Dampier Peninsula to learn about indigenous communities, followed by lunch and a tour at the Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm. Enjoy an exciting sea safari to explore the Buccaneer Peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-ups are available, from select Broome hotels.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The tour operates from May to late September on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday
- The hotel pickup time will be earlier than the tour starting time and will be confirmed after booking
- Pickup is available from or near selected hotels only. This is due to traffic restrictions, urban clearways, and the location of permitted coach stopping/waiting bays
- Please advise the local tour provider of any dietary requirements when booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund