Take an informative walking tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and its dramatic history. Stroll through the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood known as Dumbo with its art galleries, high-end boutiques, pizzerias, delicious desserts, and scenic waterfront views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting place is in front of the Tweed Court House, 52 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007 (between Broadway and Centre Street)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes for the Brooklyn Bridge crossing, and exploring the streets of the Dumbo neighborhood.
- Please note the tour can take any duration between 2 and 2.5 hours. Please prepare your day accordingly.