Experience Brisbane's great outdoors in central City location, on this outdoor rock climbing adventure at Kangaroo Point Natural Cliffs.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please park along 8 River Terrace or Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive and walk the remaining distance to the Adventure Centre along the Kangaroo Point bikeway on the riverfront. If catching the free City Hopper ferry, get off at Thornton Street Ferry Terminal and walk down to the Adventure Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- There is no parking available at the Adventure Centre. Please park along 8 River Terrace and walk down the stairs (5-minute walk)
- The are climbing routes include various levels of difficulty which cater to all levels of experience, including beginners
- No experience is necessary as each session includes a safety briefing where you will learn how to scale the cliffs safely
- All participants must complete a waiver before the activity starts
- The minimum age for rock climbing is 8-years-old