See the city from an adventurous angle with a guided kayak tour on the River Brisbane. Make the most with a trip down the iconic waterways on this guided adventure with sights including the iconic Story Bridge and South Bank.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Riverlife, Naval Stores, Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive. To get to the meeting point, you can catch a taxi to Joey's Cafe, on River Terrace. From there, walk down the stairs to the left of the Cafe. Once at the bottom, turn right and walk approx 300 m to Riverlife. If you're coming on foot, walk from the Central Business District over the Goodwill Bridge, turn left, and follow the river to Riverlife. Or catch the City Hopper to Holman Street. from Eagle Street Pier. Turn right when you get off the ferry and follow the Riverlife signs. Riverlife is about a 10-minute walk from the Holman Street Ferry Terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Itineraries may vary or be substituted for any reason, including seasonal conditions, weather extremities and natural disasters.
- Adventures canceled due to bad weather will be rescheduled without any charge.
- Shower facilities, sunscreen and all equipment is provided.
- All adventures start with a comprehensive briefing where you will learn how to do the activity safely and can ask questions. No experience is required.
- Please do not bring electronic devices on the kayak.