Conquer your fears and abseil down the 20-meter Kangaroo Point Cliffs with the help of an experienced abseiling instructor. Your guide will ensure your safety as you descend over the edge and experience the extreme rush that comes from abseiling.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please park along 8 River Terrace or Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive, take the stairs down the cliffs, and walk the remaining distance to the Adventure Centre along the Kangaroo Point bikeway on the riverfront. If catching the free City Hopper ferry, get off at Thornton Street Ferry Terminal and walk down to the Adventure Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Sessions take place rain or shine, unless there are heavy winds or thunderstorms
- You will have to climb a steep stairwell to get to the top of the cliffs
- It is recommended to tie up long hair away from the face
- Sessions are subject to a minimum number of participants
- No experience is necessary
- There is no food or drinks provided if you think you will need a snack or a drink please bring your own