Explore Bribie Island's pristine white sands and beautiful national park in a 4WD all-terrain vehicle. See iconic Australian wildlife and natural wonders on the 4th largest sand island in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
140 North St, Woorim, Bribie Island. Meet at the carpark located at this address. Look for the small blue sign that says '4WD Beach Access Track' and follow over 2 speed bumps to the car parking area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Customers must be able to jump in and out of a 4WD Landcruiser
- Due to the nature of the roads, this activity is not suitable for customers with a previous back injury or back pain
- Guests should bring swimwear, towel, sunscreen, hat and appropriate footwear (flip-flops or sandals)
- Minimum participants required to operate. In the unlikely event that this is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund