An action-packed, fun-filled day on Moreton Island awaits! Use the snorkelling equipment and enjoy 3 hours of kayaking or stand up paddle-boarding. Enjoy land activities such as tennis and mini golf and full use of resort facilities (including pool).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Bookings cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours will incur a $20 fee
- All tours and activities are subject to the weather
- The local tour operator reserves the right to change or cancel activities in the event of unsafe conditions
- Please note that a $50 deposit is required for all hire activities. This will be fully returned if the equipment is returned undamaged
- You will depart Tangalooma Island Resort for Brisbane at approximately 4:00 PM
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, some activities may not be available
- If you suffer from any injury or pre-existing medical condition or you are pregnant, please bring a medical certificate to participate in the activity with you on the day of the tour, or by email prior to arrival. If you do have asthma, you are required to bring your Ventolin with you.