Enjoy the South Downs National Park and the Seven Sisters on a full-day minibus tour from Brighton. Explore England's newest national park, which contains some iconic land and seascapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Leonardo Hotel (Formerly Jurys Inn Hotel), behind Brighton Train Station on Stroudley Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- The last stop at Seaford Head includes a 40-minute walk along country paths