The award-winning Arbib Nature & Heritage Trail showcases the architecture of Barbados, local flora and fauna, and the area’s history. Suitable for families and participants from 5-85 years, there’s much to see and enjoy while hiking this popular trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Take in the commanding views of the west coast from the Old Dover Fort & Signal Station
- Experience the Whim Gully as you learn about the unique geology of Barbados
- Take off your shoes and enjoy the refreshing tropical waters on a beach walk
- See indigenous Barbados Blackbelly sheep
- Experienced personal tour guide
- Interpretation of the sights, sounds, flora, and fauna
- Bottled water
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In the gazebo or seating area opposite St. Peter's Parish Church, Church St, Barbados.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Round-trip shuttle service is available on request as an add-on price (see details) between your accommodation and the trailhead. For the round-trip travel from Sugar Bay Resort, allow yourself 60 minutes.
- There are a number of restaurants in Speightstown offering a variety of local dishes, should you opt to have lunch before returning to your accommodation.