Discover the most important historical landmarks of Venice on this guided tour, which is divided into two parts: Saint Mark's Square and the Castello area, plus a visit to the Doge's Palace. You can also skip-the-line and enjoy easy entry to the palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Backpacks are not allowed inside the Doge's Palace
- You should wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour operates rain or shine
- From November 1 to March 31, there is no skip-the-line entrance to St. Mark's Basilica
- Tour may be affected in case of high tides
- Children up to 5 years old go free (document required). From the age of 6 they must pay the full ticket.