Discover the medieval Schnoor neighborhood in Bremen's Old Town, with its small houses and narrow alleyways. Marvel at the many houses from the 17th and 18th centuries in your shared or private guided group.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
In front of "Die Glocke" concert hall at Domsheide 6, Bremen, 28195. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point with a sign saying "Bremen Tour Guide."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the buildings viewed during this tour will only be seen from the outside.