Immerse yourself in Bremen's underground on this 2-hour guided tour. Directly beneath the streets of the city center lies more than just a hidden world. Discover cellars full of bones, fabled tunnels, and escape-proof dungeons.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the world beneath the streets of Bremen
- Look behind doors that remain closed to most people
- Visit either the ABC bunker under the station forecourt, the Hochbunker in Admiralstraße or the catacombs of the Church of Our Lady
- Learn interesting facts about the former and current use of the sites
- See the scenic basement of the Bremen Theater
- Tour guide
- Access to all places visited on the tour (depending on the booked option)
- Pick-up and drop off
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- There may be changes to the program due to organizational constraints. Please ask the tour operator if you want to know whether a particular location is available shortly before the tour date. There will always be a good alternative available in case of closures.