Savor the atmosphere as you ride a funicular to Snilovske Sedlo Peak, visit the village of Terchova and discover unique Terchova music, a part of UNESCO Heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your address in Bratislava.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Take the train R603 'Tatran' from Bratislava to Zilina. You will receive you train tickets one day prior to the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- In bad weather conditions, the funicular can be replaced by another activity