Create lasting family memories at Branson’s only indoor adventure park where outdoor adventure comes into the great indoors, with fun activities for every age.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Fun for the entire family - young or old, tall or short, big or small.
- Thrill on the newly expanded zipline course with 11 new ziplines, 6 new bridges and 2 new drops.
- Enjoy Sky Tykes ropes course, Fritz’s Forest, underground tunnels, shipping containers and much more.
- Create unique family memories over 80,000 square feet of climbable, explorable space.
- All Day Admission to Fritz's Adventure, with in and out privileges
- Sky Tykes ropes course (for under 48")
- Underground tunnels
- Shipping containers
- Warped walls
- Laser maze
- Interactive floor
- Airplane Access
- Multi-story ropes course (with All Access Pass)
- City Wall (with All Access Pass)
- Sky Fall (with All Access Pass)
- TreeTops course (with All Access Pass)
- Via Ferrata
- Fritz's Aerodium
- Food & Drink
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Present your voucher at the check-in deskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Passes are valid for the entire day and allow for in and out privileges.
- Waiver required to use the facilities. Minors 17 and under need waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian
- 9 and under are not permitted on the attraction floor without the supervision of a paid guest who is 16+
- 15 and under require an adult (18+) in the building at all times
- City Wall and Sky Trail require 48" height for solo use, 42" with a paid guest chaperone (16+)
- Tree Tops Course requires 55" height for solo use, 48" with a paid guest chaperone (16+)
- Two out of five slides have a minimum height requirement of 42”
- Observers who are not the required supervisor for someone "Under 9" are FREE, but do not have access to the attraction floor
- Certain attractions and high-rise elements require empty hands and pockets. Buckets are located nearby for short-term storage only. Fritz’s Adventure is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lockers are available for rent at $