Experience viewing the wolf packs of Yellowstone National Park and other epic North American wildlife in their winter habitat. Witness the 'American Serengeti' on this unforgettable adventure!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 45 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Bozeman
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Snow clothing
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- It is recommended that guests fly into and out of Bozeman, Montana (airport code BZN)
- Please arrive a day before the the tour starts because winter travel across the United States can sometimes impede upon arriving on time into Bozeman, Montana. Customers stay at least one more day at tour end in a hotel near the Bozeman airport as the tour operator will be dropping customers off in Bozeman, Montana on the last day of touring around 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM. but winter weather conditions can also impede this arrival time
- The hotel customers often stay at is the Hilton Garden Inn in Bozeman, Montana as it has an airport shuttle. The tour operator will be happy to pick customers up at a hotel in the Bozeman area (within 10 miles of Bozeman, Montana)