Get back to prehistoric nature and visit some of the most scenic locations of the Jurassic Coast on a coach trip from Bournemouth. Explore Lulworth Cove and the Durdle Door rock arch for 3 hours at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Board the coach at stand K, Bournemouth Coach Station, just across from the railway station, below the large ASDA supermarket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Wear sensible shoes, as some of the ground can be uneven
- The weather on the coast can be unpredictable. Even on a sunny day, the sea mist can come in and the temperature can drop suddenly
- The Durdle Door hike can be challenging for some, but the local partner can offer an alternative. Lulworth Cove can be enjoyed by all
- Please note, the infant ticket does not guarantee a seat. If you require a seat for your child, please purchase a child ticket
- Strollers are welcome, if they can be stored in the boot of the vehicle. Please note, Durdle Door is not suitable for strollers as it is quite steep. You can, however, use the strollers in Lulworth Cove