Discover the beauty of Boston Harbor on a sailng tour aboard the schooner Adirondack III and experience its rich history and wildlife. An experienced crew will take care of your needs as you cruise past the Inner Harbor Islands and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The boats depart from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel. Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate-controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard
- Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- All children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please inform the local supplier in advance if assistance is needed to board
- Adult beverages are available to purchase onboard. Credit Cards are the only form of payment accepted on your cruise. Please plan accordingly. Soda & Water is $2.00, beer is $6.00, wine is $7.00/glass, and mixed drinks are $9.00
- Complimentary water is available from the water cooler. Please bring your own water bottle (this is in an effort to reduce the use of plastics aboard the boat)
- Feel free to bring your own picnic