To get your weekend started in the best way, take a relaxing morning cruise through the Boston Harbor Islands and enjoy a narrated tour of Boston and the Harbor. Enjoy brunch aboard the 1920's style New England Commuter Yacht "Northern Lights".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel. Address: 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA. Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate-controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please make contact in advance if you have any food allergies. Please note not all food allergies can be accommodated, but the best efforts will be made with advance notice
- Please bring a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted. Please let the local operator's know in advance if assistance is required for boarding