Experience a beautiful Boston harbor sunset on the water and see some of the city's waterfront landmarks as the sun dips below the horizon!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The boats depart from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel. Check-in at the ticket counter in the Ferry Terminal, a climate-controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock. Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth located at Rowes Wharf directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel at the ferry terminal. Boarding passes are issued at check-in. If you are lost or running late, please contact the activity provider.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Please inform the local supplier in advance if assistance is needed to board
- Credit Cards are the only form of payment accepted on your cruise. Please plan accordingly.
- Drinks prices: soda & water is $2.00, beer is $6.00, wine is $7.00/glass, and mixed drinks are $9.00