Go beyond the Freedom Trail and experience modern Boston through the city’s incredible history. From the iconic Boston Harbor, to the famous Freedom Trail, into the heart of beautiful Beacon Hill, join your local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Join your local guide for a fun-filled journey on and off Boston’s famous Freedom Trail Learn the modern impact of Boston’s most iconic historic sight
- Learn the modern impact of Boston’s most iconic historic sights
- Explore the inside of some of the sights overlooked by many Boston visitors (and even locals!)
- Take in the beauty of the architecture and quaintness of Beacon Hill
- Local English-speaking guide
- A surprise local treat
- Food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The Aquarium “T” Station (Outside, in front of the Long Wharf Entrance – Northeast Corner of State St. and Atlantic Ave.) 222 State Street, Boston, MA 02109Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entrance to the Massachusetts State House requires a government ID, and all guests must pass through metal detectors. The State House is open on weekdays only, and you will have alternate sites to visit on weekends.
- In the event of a site closure, the supplier will do their best to replace it with a similar alternative.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.