Explore Boston on the comprehensive hop-on and hop-off trolley bus and discover the Cradle of Liberty and the Birthplace of Freedom at your own pace. Jump off at sights such as Boston Common and USS Constitution, as well as the sites of the Freedom Trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Stop 1 is in front of the Boston Marriott Long Wharf near Boston Aquarium. The train stop is the Aquarium stop on the Blue Line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- Redeem vouchers at service locations
- No tours on Christmas and Thanksgiving
- Hours of operation are seasonal and subject to change due to weather, traffic situations, and public events
- Trolleys depart every 10-30 minutes
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- Tips are not included in the price
- This voucher is good for Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Ticket only and does not include any special offers - for example, the addition of a Boston Harbor Cruise