Enjoy a freshly made gourmet brunch buffet aboard a classic 1920s-style yacht on this cruise around Boston Harbor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The boats depart from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston. Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions; there is a heated, enclosed main observation cabin along with an open top deck
- Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- You will be asked to present a valid photo ID that matches the name on the reservation
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather
- Some dietary requirements can be accommodated; please provide this information during booking