Discover the delicate wines of the Médoc region on this small-group tour. Sample the cabernet sauvignon blends for which Bordeaux is famous and indulge in a wine tasting paired with local delicacies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please come 10-minutes prior to departure and meet your guide in front of Bordeaux Tourist office. All tours leave precisely at the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- - The minimum number is 2 participants. If the minimum number of participants is not met, the tour will be cancelled, you will be fully refunded or offered an alternative.
- - The minimum age to join this tour is 18.
- - If due to unforeseen weather trouble the tour is cancelled you will receive a full refund.
- - Unfortunately our tour is not wheelchair accessible. Please contact us for alternatives.
- - This tour is in English
- Not Included on Tour:
- -Gratuities for the guide
- -Personal insurance or expenses
- -Bottled water (don't forget to bring one!) A minimum of two persons per booking is required.