Admire the incredible coastline of Boracay Island by sea on a traditional Filipino sailing boat, the Paraw. Sit back on your private bamboo boat and take in the panoramic views of Boracay Island. Enjoy a unique experience with just your friends or family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Tagalog
- Private group
Select participants and date
389 Main Rd, Malay, 5608 Aklan, Philippines Outside McDonalds at D'Mall, which is a 2-minute walk from Boracay Station 2. Look for a coordinator with GetYourGuide sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will get wet during the trip, please come prepared.
- 1 boat can fit a maximum 6 people comfortably. If your group is bigger than 6, the group will be separated into multiple boats.
- Participants aged 18 and over must sign a waiver before participating. An adult should be present to sign the waiver for participants aged 1-17.
- The activity might be cancelled or the duration might be adjusted in bad weather.