Learn all the basics of safety, kite set up, kite flying, body drag in all directions and start the most exciting part... getting on the board to ride!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the reception of Isla Kiteboarding school, on Bolabog lagoonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The schedule will be subject to wind and tide and as such will be arranged on the day
- Please note the high season for wind is from the end of October until end of April, and has the highest chance of good wind for the lessons
- It is recommended to use suncream SPF 50 and lycra or t-shirt with long sleeves to protect from the sun
- If you wear sunglasses (recommended) it is better to have a strap and even a floater if you don't want to lose them.