Relax on a cruise from Boothbay Harbor with commentary and see playful seals, busy harbors, picturesque lighthouses, and other memorable landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point at Cap'n Fish's Cruises. The nearest parking to the boats is the Waterfront Parking lot located at 42 Commercial Street Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538 (This is a paid parking lot)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Manual non-motorized wheelchairs of up to 26″ maximum width can be accommodated
- All cruises are subject to attaining minimum passenger count and weather