Experience open Sea and close to Shore Cruising with 44 miles of scenic territory to see history, local wildlife, lighthouses, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Cap'n Fish's Cruises, on Commercial St. There is Boothbay Harbor Parking. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Manual non-motorized wheelchairs of up to 26″ maximum width can be accommodated
- All cruises are subject to attaining minimum passenger count and weather
- The local partner reserves the right to search passengers and carry-ons for restricted items
- Food and drinks will not be provided
- Tips are not included in the ticket price