Enjoy a spectacular full day tour to the scenic countryside of Bohol, the 10th largest island in the Philippines. From the natural wonders of the famous ´Chocolate Hills´ to historic landmarks, this tour will definitely give you a glimpse of rural life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Stops at the Blood Compact Monument, Baclayon Church & Museum and the Chocolate Hills Viewpoint
- Roadside stop to see knife-making and nipa-shingle weaving
- Chance to see a Tarsier
- Loboc River Cruise with Lunch
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off from/to Hotels/Resorts in Tagbilaran City and Panglao Island
- River cruise lunch
- Tour guide
- Entrance & admission fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Suggested to bring sunblock or wide-brimmed hat.