On this day trip from Bogota to New Guatavita and Lake Guatavia learn about the legend of El Dorado and why a small town was flooded and rebuilt as you explore the area with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that lunch is not included
- Guatavita Lake is closed every Monday