Visit Guatavitá and Zipaquira, two of the most iconic and historical towns near Bogota. Spend the day exploring the towns’ sights and landmarks, including the impressive Salt Cathedral, and learn about local history, culture, and heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Guatavitá Lake is closed every Monday
- From July 20 to September 30 the entrance route to Guatavitá Lake is closed for maintenance. In order to get to Guatavitá Lake, you have to walk around 2 km from the point where you are dropped off