Explore the highlights of Bogotá alongside a local guide on this private tour of the Colombian capital. Enjoy a trip by cable car up the hill of Monserrate, walkthrough La Candelaria neighborhood, and discover the Gold and Botero Museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- You may feel dizzy during the cable car ascend due to high-altitude effects. For fast recovery, we advise you to take a short stop and drink a glass of water slowly to reduce high-altitude effects
- The Gold Museum is closed on Mondays
- The Botero Museum is closed on Tuesdays