Although the majority of the city is rather flat, the city limits to the east include an incredible mountain range that follows Bogota’s territory lines from south to north. This mountain range is what is locally known as the East Hills.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick up at hotel
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The physical demands of this hike are medium-high. You are recommended to take this tour two days after your arrival to Bogotá, especially if you are not accustomed to high altitudes. Bring comfortable clothes and shoes for hiking.