Witness the natural wonders of El Chiflón and La Chorrera, Colombia’s tallest waterfall, on a wonderful hike with a guide. Learn about the local flora and fauna, and enjoy breakfast and lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the Cranky Croc Hostel Cl. 12d #3-56, Bogotá, Colombia. Once you arrive, head inside the hostel and go to the reception desk and say that you are there for the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This is a medium-hard hike
- You’ll be hiking at elevations ranging from 6,309 to 8,530 feet (1,923 to 2,600 meters) above sea level Dress appropriately for hiking in nature and rainy conditions
- You should be able to handle uneven terrain to go on this hike
- The length of the tour depends on how long it takes to arrive at the waterfalls
- Vegetarian food options are available