On this tour, discover what it´s like in the day of a coffee farmer in rural Bogotá. Start off the day with a traditional breakfast, then head off to the farm. Experience a step-by-step of a coffee farmer´s daily work and end the tour with local lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
- Meet at the Cranky Croc Hostel Cl. 12d #3-56, Bogotá, Colombia - Once you arrive inside of the hostel, go to the reception desk and say that you are here for the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please let any particular food allergies or special requests be known before the tour