Embark on a sensory tour of the different flavors of chocolate in Colombia in a chocolate-making workshop. Learn about different types of local cocoa, sample chocolates, and make your own chocolates.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside the hostel. Go to the reception desk and say you are here for the chocolate workshop tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible