Tour the island of Capri on an exclusive boat trip. Onboard an elegant “gozzo” with just eight guests and discover one of the most beloved islands in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available for hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, and Meta. In case of hotels located in limited traffic areas, you will be picked up from a close meeting point. Please provide the name of your accommodation in the special requirements when booking, an e-mail address and phone number, and the local supplier will contact you for the exact meeting point and time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please provide the name of your hotel or accommodation when booking, as well as a valid email address and phone number, so the local partner can contact you about your meeting point
- Please note that this tour is subject to favorable weather conditions; if cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- Don't forget to bring towels, a swimsuit, sunscreen, a sun hat, your camera, and comfortable shoes
- Pickup is available only for hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, and Meta
- In compliance with the Covid-19 health and safety measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided on board; please bring your own, or to buy it at the local partner's office before boarding: €6/mask, €/9 snorkel
- Access to the Blue Grotto will be permitted only to those in possession of a COVID-19 Green Pass or equivalent
- This is not a private tour. This tour will have a maximum of 8 travelers