Discover the beauty of Malta on this guided day trip to Ħaġar Qim, Limestone Heritage, and Blue Grotto. Listen to the history of these sites as you marvel at the magnificent scenery and architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French
- Pickup included
- The tour operator will be sending you an e-mail to inform you about your pick-up time and to reconfirm your pick-up location. If your designated pick-up location is a Hotel, you must wait outside for your pick-up transport, next to the main entrance door of the designated Hotel, for other pick-up locations which are not Hotels the tour operator will also be sending you an e-mail to let you know where you must wait for your pick-up transport. It is very important that you are at the designated pick-up location at the time communicated to by e-mail.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The boat trip at the Blue Grotto is optional (to be paid on location), and it is always subject to weather conditions.
- The time shown on the website/your ticket/your voucher is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked-up from your Hotel/pick-up location.
- The tour operator will be sending you an e-mail confirming your pick-up time and location.
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked, however please note that at times, depending on operational circumstances the guiding might be provided by a multilingual guide.