Discover the beauty of Malta on this guided day trip to Ħaġar Qim, Limestone Heritage, and Blue Grotto. Listen to the history of these sites as you marvel at the magnificent scenery and architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The time shown on the website or your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not when you will be picked up from your hotel (or closest meeting point). At least a few days before the date of your activity, you need to make sure to contact the activity provider to confirm your pickup location and pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The time shown on the website is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your hotel or meeting point
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked; however, sometimes the commentary might be provided by a multilingual guide (limited to a maximum of 2 languages)
- The local activity provider reserves the right to change the order of the visits without any prior notice
- The boat trip at the Blue Grotto is optional (to be paid on location), and it’s always subject to favorable weather conditions. The fee for the boat trip is around €10 for adults and €5 for children (the fee can change without any prior notice)