See the dramatic stalactite and stalagmite formations of Postojna Cave on a tour from Ljubljana. Explore Slovenia's second largest cave system, and then visit historical Predjama Castle, built within the mouth of a cave in the Inner Carniola region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Wait for your pick-up by the fountain at Miklosiceva Cesta, 3.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Spirit tasting in Postojna available from April 1, 2020
- Please note that the temperature inside Postojna Cave is a constant 9° C, so please wear warm clothes
- Good walking shoes are advised as paths on certain parts of the tour can be slippery
- Due to multiple pick-up locations, your guide might need up to 20 minutes to complete all the pick-ups. Please give them a call in case of longer delay
- The tour needs a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Bring your camera