Learn more about the history of the Basque Country on a trip to the amazing rock islet of Gaztelugatxe from Bilbao. Visit some of the local villages and get some free time to climb to the hermitage of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Bilbao.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There are 241 stairs if you want to climb to the top of the rock, so wear comfortable shoes
- Children from 2 to 12 years old get a 50% discount but must be accompanied by at least 2 adults