Enjoy a scenic full-day tour of Hawaii's Big Island. Visit the Kona Coffee farm, explore Hawaii's rainforest, and discover Volcanoes National Park on this round-trip island tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from selected hotels in Kona.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visit Akaka Falls State Park to see Hawaii's tallest waterfall
- Admire stunning Kealakelua Bay on the Big Island's south coast
- Enjoy complimentary Kona coffee and candy samples
- See the waterfalls of the northern Hamakua Coast
- Round-trip transportation from selected Kona hotels
- Professional guide
- Punalu‘u Black Sand Beach visit
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park admission
- Rainbow Falls visit
- Drive through Hilo Town
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- This tour involves hiking of up to a mile to see the lava flow. Please wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes, as you will traverse sharp, uneven lava surfaces.
- To avoid potential health problems from exposure to volcanic fumes, the tour is not ideal for young children and passengers with asthma or other respiratory conditions. All passengers are required to sign a release of liability form.
- As Big Island weather and lava viewing conditions are unpredictable, no sighting of active lava flow is guaranteed.