Experience the Big Island’s most spectacular natural splendors on this small-group tour and discover the history, cultures, and geology of the island. Visit a Kona Coffee Farm and the magnificent Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Walk through a lava tube, and take a tour of a Kona Coffee Farm to learn about the harvesting and milling process while sampling Kona Coffee
- Dip your toes in the sand at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach and scan the horizon for green sea turtles on the shore
- Visit the stunning display of fascinating and dynamic natural wonders in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Observe stars and planets under the pristine night sky near Mauna Kea
- Listen as your guide shares their knowledge of the history, cultures, and geology of the island of Hawaii
- Snacks and drinks
- Admission fees
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour is recommended for children age 4 and above.