Explore majestic Waipio Valley, gorgeous Hamakua Coast, and multiple stunning waterfalls on the east side of the Big Island on this full day of fun and exciting adventures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore the rarely visited and sacred Waipio Valley and see the tallest waterfall on the island
- Descend down the steep road and cross streams in a 4WD vehicle for a fun and adventurous ride in Waipio Valley
- Walk through a rainforest and discover the towering Akaka Falls which plummets into a stream-eroded gorge
- Swim under a 60-foot private waterfall that appeared in several Hollywood movies
- Descend into the ancient Kaumana lava cave to learn more about the volcanic processes that continue to shape the Big Island
- Refreshing beverages
- Park admissions
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up and drop off at major hotels and resorts in Kona and Kohala CoastOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring a swimsuit and towel, and wear comfortable summer clothing. Covered walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour involves easy hiking over a short distance.
- This tour is recommended for those ages 5 and up.