Zip through lush green treetops on a sustainable zip-line course. Enjoy exclusive access to private mountain streams with several stunning waterfalls, ancient Hawaiian agricultural sites, a private swimming hole, and includes a picnic with a view!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs, participants will be weighed at check-in
- Participants must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs