Discover the wonders of Polish cuisine on this private food tasting tour in Bialystok. Try a selection of dishes, delicacies, and desserts. Learn about local traditions and history, mingle with the locals, and enjoy some sightseeing as you walk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to only eat breakfast and skip lunch before the tour, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please ensure you are on time to enjoy full itinerary. In any case of delay, your guide will wait up to 30 minutes for you
- Please advise the local partner in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- If a particular dish isn't available, it will be replaced by another traditional one
- For the premium five-hour version, you need to choose between beer tasting and vodka tasting; please inform the local partner about your decision in advance