Compete in the Alpine Olympics, 2000 meters above sea level! With fun team games like cow milking, horse shoe throwing, nail wagers, cheese rolling, gumboot long throw, the games are perfectly tailored for team building. Fun is an absolute guarantee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Come to the Farmer Olympics on the Alps, 2000 meters above sea level, and triumph as victor in weird and wonderful disciplines.
- Take part in the amusing team games, and be in for the time of your life.
- Prove yourself as a pro cow milker
- Show off your killer eye for a target with horse shoe throwing
- Face up to the heat of competition with nail wagering
- Reveal your inner athlete with cheese rolling
- Demonstrate your slinging skills in the gumboot long throw
- Transport from and to the car park
- Necessary props for each event
- Prize for the winning team (Vogellisi cheese from Adelboden)
- Supervision during the games from the 4 guides
- Organization of the entire event
- Journey to Adelboden
- Mountain and valley trip via the Engstligenalp aerial tramway
- Food and beverages
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Freizeit- und Sportarena (Recreation and Sports Arena) Adelboden, Landstrasse 30, 3715 AdelbodenOpen in Google Maps ⟶