On this tour, you will visit with a French- or Italian-speaking guide the Nazi-Headquarters to learn about the dictatorship and visit the old Jewish quarter with traces of the community and the deportation of the Berlin Jews.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Visit WWII Berlin locations related to the Nazi dictatorship at the Topography of Terrors
- See the New Synagogue of Berlin from the 19th Century
- Hear stories of the German Resistance
- Go to the Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt
- Tour guide (French or Italian-speaking)
- AB all-day ticket (required for the tour)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please come to the meeting point 20 minutes before the starting time.