Go on a 6-hour tour of the Sachsenhausen Memorial, traveling from Berlin by public transport. Built as a concentration camp in 1936 by the SS, it is now a memorial and museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour runs in all weather conditions, and on all public holidays (except 25 December and 01 January)
- A public transport (ABC) ticket is required for this tour
- Please note that there is no possibility to buy drinks or snacks on site
- The tour runs in all weather, so please dress appropriately