Step inside the Reichstag’s iconic glass dome and learn about Germany’s fascinating history, architecture, and politics on a private tour with a German-speaking guide through Berlin's government district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive at the meeting point, the jeweler in front of Hotel Adlon, Unter den Linden 77, 10117 Berlin, Germany, a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A high level of German is required. No translations can be made within your group.
- The German parliament reserves the right to change the time or cancel your visit. In this case, you will be called by the local partner.
- Please allow a time window of about 2 hours before or after the booked time for your visit as the chosen time cannot always be guaranteed.
- All visitors must provide detailed personal data for registration at the Reichstag building during the booking process.